Negotiating to Win
There’s not one right way to negotiate because it’s an interactive and unpredictable process. To negotiate what you want it’s essential to prepare properly. Participants will learn why it’s not only important to understand their goals and solve their problems, but also the importance of understanding and solving the other party’s as well.
- Discover the six habits of effective negotiation
- Identify the shared interests of both parties
- Recognize opportunities for joint gain
- Understand the best alternative to a negotiation agreement (BATNA)
- Explore the “Circle of Value” between two parties for win-win outcomes
- Best practices for putting off commitments to explore all options
Accelerate your Career with Executive Presence
Leaders and Managers with Executive Presence can walk into a room and “own it” without saying a word. This type of presence is linked to our inner landscape. And, it’s fundamental to advancing within the workplace and for leadership effectiveness. The good news is with self-awareness and the right skill sets you can enhance your executive presence.
- Understand the importance of self-awareness and self-management
- Recognize and leverage Personal Power
- Utilize Emotional intelligence
- Apply Assertive Power
- Develop Risk Tolerance
- Enhance Accountability in the Workplace
- Improve Resiliency for leadership Effectiveness
- Identify Relational Power
This workshop includes interactive exercises and tools to provide a deeper understanding of the different components of executive presence.
Emotional Intelligence to Thrive in the Workplace
Research shows the greatest predictor of leadership success is having high Emotional Intelligence (EQ). Just as electricity moves through wires, EQ works its way through an organization. It enhances the pattern and flow of communications, leading to higher trust, learning, and healthy risk sharing between employees.
- Understanding the components of Emotional Intelligence
- The importance of Self-Awareness and how to achieve it
- Tools for obtaining Self-Management
- Leveraging Organizational Awareness
- Discovering the importance of empathy
- Listening to understand
- Identifying ways to increase EQ
This workshop offers interactive exercises and practices for understanding and enhancing one’s EQ.
Managing Effective Change
We all know that changing our behavior is difficult. But what we many of us don’t understand is why that is and what we can do about it. This workshop explores the dynamics of change using a diagnostic tool and interactive exercises to overcome habitual behaviors.
- Recognize competing commitments for what we say we want to change
- Identify core assumptions that get in the way of change
- Discover a simple roadmap to achieve desired change
- Understand how happiness is a stronger motivator for change than fear
- Explore steps to build employee and team consensus around change
Managing Stress in the Workplace
Mindfulness is now a highly researched subject shown to improve business productivity. Evidence-based studies show mindfulness can reduce health insurance premiums, staff absenteeism, and staff turnover, as well as improve employee satisfaction in the workplace.
- Discover how what we think affects what we do
- Identify our Automatic Negative Thoughts (ANTS)
- Develop neuroplasticity to better navigate challenging situations
- Explore simple mindfulness practices
- Learn how to reframe
- Recognize the strength of gratitude